The Marine Guide provides insight into the national and (in the near future) the international organisations which are active in the North Sea and relevant initiatives.
- What are their main activities?
- Who is their target group?
- What kind of information can be found?
- eCOAST Marine Research
- IMARES Wageningen UR
- Interdepartmental Directors North Sea Consultative Body (IDON)
- Land Registry Office
- Marine and Ocean Data Management (MARIS)
- National Oceanographic Data Committee of the Netherlands (NODC)
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO) - Geological Survey of the Netherlands (GDN)Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO) - Geological Survey of the Netherlands (GDN)
- North Sea Natura 2000 project
- Northwest European Shelf Operational Oceanographic System (NOOS)
- OSPAR Commission
- Public Services on the Map (PDOK)
- Rijkswaterstaat Sea and Delta
- Rijkswaterstaat Water, Traffic and Environment Service (RWS WVL)
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI)
- Royal Netherlands Navy Netherlands Hydrographic Service
- Sovon, Dutch Centre for Field Ornithology
- Water Information and Data Centre (IHW)
Is an organisation not included?
The Marine Information and Data Centre has just begun to set up its activities and may not yet have details of all organisations. If you know or represent an organisation engaged in North Sea research, please let us know by sending us further information using the contact form.